MISHIL SANDEEP PARIKH
MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics), MCh, FellowShip (Bone and Soft Tissue Oncology)
M.Ch. Ortho : Certificate course from the Texila American University.
|Clinical Fellow||Orthopaedic Oncology||Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai (Under Homi Bhabha National Institute, Deemed University)|
|Observational Fellow||Orthopaedic Oncology||University of Florida, U.S.A.|
EXPERTISE During Post Graduation –
⮚ Management of Trauma Including Closed Reduction of Fractures and Surgical Management of Simple and Intra-Articular Fractures.
⮚ Conservative and Surgical Management of Osteoarthritis.
⮚ Management of Spine Problems.
During Fellowship –
⮚ Multimodality Treatment of Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
⮚ Limb Salvage Procedures with Megaprosthesis, Biological Fixation and Allografts.
⮚ Management of Benign Bone Tumors.
⮚ Co-General Secretary for the Student Council, 2008-2009.
⮚ Associate Editor of International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences.
⮚ Fellow of International Association of Medical Research.
⮚ On the Editorial Board for World Journal of Publisher.
⮚ Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Innovative Research in Pharmaceutical and Medical Science, VNM Publications.
⮚ Associate Editor of Life Sciences Archives, JPS Publications.
⮚ Editorial Board – Scientia Ricerca Open Access Journals
⮚ Reviewer for Multiple Journals.
As a Co-Investigator :
An Ethics Committee Approved Research Project – “Retrospective Audit of Outcomes of Extra-skeletal Osteosarcomas”.
As a Clinical Fellow :
Research work submitted to the Homi Bhabha National Institute on “A RETROSPECTIVE STUDY OF SURGICAL, ONCOLOGICAL, FUNCTIONAL & SOCIAL OUTCOMES OF PATIENTS WHO HAVE UNDERONE ROTATIONPLASTY FOR BONE TUMORS ” in the form of a Thesis which is a mandatory requirement for the degree of Fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncoloy, under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Ajay Puri and Dr. Ashish Gulia
As a Junior Resident :
⮚ Research work submitted on “A STUDY OF MINIMALLY INVASIVE PERCUTANEOUS PLATE OSTEOSYNTHESIS (MIPP0) IN FRACTURES OF DISTAL END TIBIA” to the Dean of the Institute in the form of a Thesis which is a mandatory requirement for the degree of Master of Surgery, under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Ravindra Khedekar.
⮚ HIV/AIDS Research Camp With The RK HIV & AIDS Research & Care Centre, Mumbai.
⮚ Research on Autologous Bone Marrow Implantation (Stem Cells) For Non Unions, Avascular Necrosis at Regrow Pvt. Ltd.
SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS PODIUM PRESENTATION:
- Prospective Non-Randomized Study Correlating The Size And Marrow Extent Of Bone Sarcomas As Determined By MRI With That Of Gold Standand Histopathology at WIROC 2015, Mumbai.
- Result of Aneursmal Bone Cysts Treated With Percutaneous Sclerosing Agents at IMSOS 2016, Kochi.
- Rotationplasty in today’s era – does it have a role? at SICOT 2016, Rome.
- Extracorporeal irradiated bone in limb salvage surgery – A useful biological option at SICOT 2016, Rome.
- Rotationplasty in today’s era – does it have a role? at IMSOS 2017, Varanasi.
- Nerve Injuries Following A Traumatic Bilateral Dislocation Of The Elbow : A Case Report. Int J Med Applied Sci. [Internet]. 2014 Mar 14;3(1):176-9.
- A Rare Combination of Subtrochanteric Fracture Femur In Ipsilateral Non-United Intertrochanteric Fracture Femur – Case Report. Int J Res Health Sci [Internet]. 2014 Apr 30;2(2):636-9.
- A Rare and Severe Case of Split Hand/Foot Malformation in a Child in India : A Case Report. Open Journal of Orthopaedics., 4, 157-160. Doi: 10.4236/ojo.2014.46026
1) Bombay Orthopaedic Society;
2) Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association (Applied);
3) Indian Orthopaedic Association (Applied);
4) Indian Musculoskeletal Oncology Society;
6) Fellow Member, International Association of Medical Research;
7) International Society of Limb Salvage.