Dr Kailash Surnare
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), MCH (Surgical Oncology), DNB, SENIOR RESIDENT AT TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, MCh surgical oncology Department of Surgical oncology, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Banglore, MNAMS, FMAS.
Junior Consultant Oncosurgeon Prince Aly Khan Hospital , Mumbai,
Robotic Surgery Clinical Training : Department of Colorectal oncology ,Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
Robotic Surgery Clinical Training: Department of Hepatopancreatobillary Oncology , City of Hope, Duarte, California, USA.
Awards and Membership/ Fellowship:
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology,ENT subjects during MBBS.
- MNAMS in 2015 (Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences).
- IASO-Baroda – Indo American institute Minimal Invasive Surgery Travelling Fellowship in NATCON IASO 2015.
- IASO-SSO International Carrier Development Exchange program ICDE award 2017
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Member of Indian association of surgical oncologist (IASO)
- Member of Association of Minimal access surgeons of India (AMSI)
- Member of Indian Society of Oncology
Publications in Scientific Journals
- Ajay D Mate, Kailash R Surnare, Samir S Deolekar, Anil K Gvalani .Lower gastrointestinal bleeding due to hepatic artery pseudo aneurysm following laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Journal of Minimal access surgery in Vol 9/Issue 1/Jan-march 2013.
- Santhosh Kumar Nochikattil , Elizabeth Mathew Iype,Surnare Kailash Ramrao, Preethi NairShaji Thomas. A case of multiple myeloma: Mimicking carcinoma larynx in Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery,First online:10 May 2016,
- As Co-investigator in NMITLI project Discovery and validation of New Biomarkers for Head and Neck Cancer in India at Prince Aly Khan Hospital,Mumbai.
- As Co-investigator in Evaluation of risk factors for cervical lymph node metastasis in T1/T2/T3 squamous cell carcinoma at Prince Aly Khan Hospital,Mumbai
- Quality of life after gastrectomy for gastric adenocarcinoma – a prospective study as thesis dissertation during MCh surgical oncology, 2014-2015 in Regional cancer centre, Trivandrum.