Dr Ankit Shah
BDS, MDS, Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncosurgery (TMH) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Specialized in head neck oncology & facial plastic reconstruction and maxillofacial trauma. His spectrum of surgeries also includes facial aesthetic procedures, TMJ surgeries and osseointegration implantology.
Fellow, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Performed surgeries for treatment of head & neck cancers which included tumour resection, neck dissection and facial reconstructive procedures.
- Provided overall peri-operative care to the cancer patients.
- Treatment plan in conjunction with other specialties in the form of joint clinics.
- Performed surgeries to place Osseo-integrated dental implants in microvascular free fibula flap
Research and clinical studies.
– Correlation between serum levels of plasma DNA, chromatin, DNAse and inflammatory cytokines (CRP, TNF α, IL 6, INF γ) in various stages of Head and Neck Squamous cell carcinomas.