Dr. Amit Patil
M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery) Lokmanya Tilak Medical college and Hospital, Sion, Mumbai, MCh in Breast Oncoplasty
Fellowship in Hand & Microsurgery & Trauma Reconstruction,
Ganga Medical Centre & Hospitals Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Training in microsurgery in Cancer Reconstruction at TATA MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITAL, Mumbai, India.
MCh in Breast Oncoplasty [university of east Anglia, UK]
PhD in Surgical Navigation in Head and Neck Oncology [JJ Hospital, Mumbai and MUHS, Nashik.]
Awards and Scholarships:
Ratan Tata Scholarship for being meritorious during M.B.B.S. in Seth G.S. medical college and K.E.M. Hospital.
Atlas Of Operative Surgical Oncology – one of the authors
Discovery Channel Documentary
The Boy With Giant Hands – as one of treating Doctors. Telecasted on 26th Dec 2016 on Discovery Channel.
Presentations and Publications :
Abstracts and Poster Presentation:
- Rectal Melanoma with long term survival after Abnominal perineal resection. 12th Congress of Asian Federation of Coloproctology 2009.
- Finger PIP joint reconstruction with conchal cartilage.
- Safely thinning of Anterolateral Thigh Free Flap. APSICON 2015
- Variation in Internal Topography of Musculocutaneous Nerve. APSICON 2015
- GalleaAponeurotica Flap for Skull Base Defect. APSICON 2015
- 1: Patil AV, Singhai R, Bhamre RS, Patil VW. Ki-67 biomarker in breast cancer of
Indian women. N Am J Med Sci. 2011 Mar;3(3):119-28. doi: 10.4297/najms.2011.3119.
PubMed PMID: 22540077; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3336898.
Singhai R, Patil V, Patil A.
- Immunohistochemical (IHC) HER-2/neu and fluorescent-in situ hybridization (FISH) gene amplification of breast cancer in Indian women. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2011;12(1):179-83. PubMed PMID: 21517254.3: Singhai R, Patil V, Patil A.
- Status of HER-2/neu receptors and Ki-67 in breast cancer of Indian women. Int J Appl Basic Med Res. 2011 Jan;1(1):15-9. doi: 10.4103/2229-516X.81974. PubMed PMID: 23776766; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3657947.4: Patil VW, Singhai R, Patil AV.
- Evaluation of Tamoxifen Therapy in Pre-Menopausal and Post-Menopausal patients of breast cancer: a comparative study. Journal of Research in Medical Education and Ethics. Vol. 1, No. 1, March, 2011 : 35-41.